Systems Administrator - Honolulu
System Administrators at Intech are the foundation of our team. They are our customer champions, the fixer of all things broken, and the jacks of all trades. They are the hero’s showing up just in the nick of time to get a client back online and the stealthy ninjas keeping systems up and running to ensure businesses have uptime when it matters to them.
System administrators are tasked with dealing with all problems big and small, from quick and easy password resets to large hardware deployments at customer locations. From our office, from our client’s office, or from anywhere with a cell phone signal, the System Administrators are there to save the day.
- Be a good person.
- Be a team player.
- Have a love for technology and a passion for helping people use it better to succeed.
- Experience in all mainstream Microsoft platforms (Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in wired and wireless network configurations
- Certifications are a plus, but if you don’t have them, we can help you get there.
- Medical, drug, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Cellphone allowance
- Training and Certification program to help you (and your bank account) grow.