Technical Account Manager - Honolulu
Do you love technology? Are you fanatical about helping businesses be more efficient, reducing downtime, and making sure that their technology just works? Then you might be right for our Technical Account Manager role:
- Be passionate about technology
- Be empathetic towards the needs of our customers
- Be able to translate business needs into technical recommendations
- Be able to translate technical recommendations into business value
- Be familiar with most common small business technologies
- Have a basic technical understanding of computer networks
- Be a self-starter
- Knowledge of compliance standards for NIST and HIPAA are a plus.
The primary role of the TAM is to maintain a steady pulse on our clients via regular meetings and audits. The main objective is to improve our customer experience by developing and deepening relationships through in-depth business discussions and consistent contact.
If you believe you can accomplish these goals, please contact us
- Great Company Culture
- Medical, drug, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Parking
- Group life insurance and long term disability insurance,
- 401k participation after 1st year of service
- Paid Vacation
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Training and Certification program to help you grow